UPDATE: Both centers are temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but we are providing services remotely. Call (800) 407-5048 to be connected to remote intake center services.
DVIC - The main intake center is located at the courthouse at 500 Indiana Avenue, NW, Room 4550, Washington, DC 20001.
DVICSE - The satellite intake center is located in the Anacostia Professional building located at 2041 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, SE, Room 400, Washington, DC 20020.
In addition to Domestic Violence Division staff, both intake centers have representatives from the following organizations who provide crisis intervention and social services, legal services, referrals to counseling services, assistance with filing a police report, assistance with filing to child support, assistance with housing, as well as other services:
• DC Courts’ Crime Victims Compensation Program
• Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia (including a child support enforcement officer)
• DC Metropolitan Police Department
• DC SAFE
• US Attorney's Office
• Legal Aid Society of DC
• Bread for the City
• DC Volunteers Lawyers Project
• Area law school domestic violence clinics